We link entrepreneurs to investment enabling them to grow businesses which serve the poor.  We work with entrepreneurs at an earlier stage than most impact investors.  Tindercapital is currently focused on investment readiness projects and supporting existing investee companies and is not looking to make new investments at this time.

At Tindercapital we have a saying ‘when we break our brother's shackles we both walk free’. 

We live in a world of stark and growing inequality.  By 2016, the richest 1% will own more wealth than the remaining 99%.  This situation impoverishes us all.  It risks morally bankrupting the wealthy and leaves half the world's population, 2.8 billion people, struggling to survive on less than $2 a day.       

Tindercapital imagines a world where wealth is shared between the rich and poor, enriching both.  We work towards this future by linking entrepreneurs to supportive investment so they can grow businesses which serve the poor. 

Our dream is big and we are aware of our short comings and limitations as we pursue it.  The journey requires humility, agility and a willingness to learn from others' successes and our own failures.  If you would like to join us, please get in touch.

If you want to keep up with the latest from Tindercapital follow us on Instagram @Tindercapital, or click on a photo below: